Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 10 31 17






Saying good-bye to October with some Leaves Photos. Cannot believe another month has come and is going so quickly. Tomorrow is the first of November and on to the holidays. Wow, seems this year is just going way too fast. Love that all have visited each week and shared this year with some photography favorites. But, looking forward to even more sharing.

pictorial

of or relating to a painter, a painting, or the painting or drawing of pictures pictorial perspective
2 a :of, relating to, or consisting of pictures pictorial records

b :illustrated by pictures pictorial weekly

c :consisting of or displaying the characteristics of pictographs

d :suggesting or conveying visual images pictorial poetry

 

Pictorial Tuesday is for sharing your photography, graphically manipulated photography or your graphics. Hope you will play along, share, visit others that link up, and come back each Tuesday.

Enjoy...You're Next:




~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Sharing with



If you do a Tuesday Link Up and would like to be added to my sharing list, just let me know. Thanks...

15 comments:

  1. in my corner of the world almost all leaves are down now.
    Wishing you a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nature...so glad to see your visit. I love the colorfulness of the leaves, but I wish all our leaves were down. We don't have gutter guards and it is a constant battle to keep them cleared. As we age, it gets harder, but we did them again the other day, and I did them with an attachment for our hose, and I ended up getting soaked. Glad it was a warmer day. haha Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pic. Love it. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you csuhpati...appreciate your visits and comments. You have a wonderful week also. :)

      Delete
  3. I wish the trees here change colors the way they do over where you are. Autumn leaves are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Buckeroomama...if my leaves I'm drying turn out, I can send you a few if you want and a leaf magnet. I laminated some and made magnets. The granddaughter saw them and had to make one also. :) Just contact me with address if want one or a leave. :)

      Delete
  4. I also couldn't resist photographing the beautiful autumn foliage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth...for some reason, this Fall, I've been into leaves. I saw a post on how to dry them so they aren't all flat and keep their texture, but we'll see. The daughter and I took a walk last week and I was hoping the trees would be more colorful, but they are slow to turn this year and with the now cold, I'm wondering if they'll all just fall quickly. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting and linking.

      Delete
  5. I've just realised I've missed the point of your linky. I will amend for next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still have time if you have your photos, etc. ready. The link is open for three more days and now you can link Instagram photos as well and maybe Flickr too, haven't tried either yet. Glad you visited and commented. :) I'll look forward to your artwork photography next week.

      Delete
  6. Oktober - the most picturesque month. Always enjoy the autumn time.
    I'm new here, greetings from Germany and happy november

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome...love seeing new visitors and link ups. Enjoyed visiting your blog. :) Hope you will return each Tuesday when you can.

      Delete
  7. Lovely lovely lovely! Fall is grand!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tree box is a genious idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Autumn is entirely too short a season. Our trees turned late and now the leaves are falling like snow. But, I'll hang on as long as possible! Lovely photos and very creative treatments. I hope your leaf drying project works. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)