Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Pictorial Tuesday 1 2 2018


Such a frosty morning here for the first day of 2018. It is below zero for temps here in Ohio. Only about -4 but not really use to that after we had such a mild winter last year.

Hope everyone had a nice New Year's Eve.

Thanks to everyone who came and shared their great photography on my Pictorial Tuesday link up during 2017. They all were very much appreciated, and as always, the comments are enjoyed and I read every one. So, hoping to continue Pictorial Tuesday for 2018 and looking forward to more beautiful photo sharing. Thank you to all who stop by. If you don't have a photography blog, Inlinkz now says that you can share a link to an Instagram photo.  If you can't share a link to your blog photography, or Instagram, I hope you will share a comment hello. :)

You're next for sharing:



~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea



9 comments:

  1. Oh I love seeing snowy pictures from the northerm hemisphere this time of year while we swelter in summer down-under. Have a fabulous and inspirational 2018 and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful winter scene :)
    I hope you had a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I keep waiting for another good snow, so I can go out and take some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice frosty trees! Pretty much like the view from my window...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous shot!
    Kay
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)